Did you know Himac manufacture more than 80 per cent of their machinery attachments in Australia? Experience quality made products that are built to last time and time again.
About Himac Attachments
Himac design, manufacture and supply attachments specifically for tree work and agricultural machinery operating in harsh Australian conditions. Their impressive product range is designed to suit skid steers track loaders, ag loaders and telehandlers as well as a streamlined selection of mini loader and excavator attachments.
At Himac you will find rake buckets, stick rakes, post hole diggers, grapples, hay forks, pallet forks, slashers, mixer buckets, brooms and much more. Whether you’re clearing land, creating fence lines, tackling vegetation… almost anything can be achieved using a Himac attachment.
Himac’s brand and reputation is built on more than 17 years of consistent supply of quality attachments throughout Australia. Each product is field tested and proven to last while remaining incredibly price-competitive.
Himac manufacture more than 80 per cent of the products they sell, all with local Australian labour. They hold generous stock levels in warehouses across Australia (including Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and other capital cities) for fast delivery and minimal freight costs.
Skid Steer Claw Grapple
For the toughest Skid Steer Grapple around, look no further than the new and highly versatile Himac Claw Grapple. With Push Rake-style capability and fitted Cat J-Series teeth, this grapple is built to handle almost anything in its path. Whether you’re moving logs / branches, tackling large volumes of unwanted vegetation or doing scrap clean-up.
- Grapple features high grade 16mm thick arms with 65NB horizontal bars
- Fitted Cat J-Series teeth for cutting through ground and roots
- Perform raking and back dragging
- Impressive 1270mm max opening allows large volume
- Handle all types of vegetation and scrap
- Serrated edges provide serious grip, greasable pivot points
- Unique curved shape to hold wide range of loads sizes
Skid Steer Stump Bucket Grapple
Featuring the same multi-use innovation and high-tensile base as its standard counterpart, the Stump Grapple executes stump removal with your skid steer faster than ever. The serrated edges and front 300mm toothed tip cuts through roots, while at the same time the powerful single arm grapple can take hold and pull to accelerate the root-busting process.
- Extreme duty hydraulic grapple arm
- Replaceable excavator style teeth – 300mm wide tip
- Curved design base with 13mm high tensile construction
- Accelerated removal of tree stumps, small trees and other vegetation
- 1200mm max grapple opening to steady tall and large loads
- Useful for digging footings and trenches (up to 920mm)
- Perform demolition and pull up concrete / asphalt
Mini Loader Slasher
The Mini Loader Slasher from Himac allows you to harness serious grass slashing power. This vegetation control attachment is more than just a mini loader mower, going above and beyond expectations in speed, power and its ability to handle low level shrubbery with ease.
- Heavy duty twin blade carrier
- 3″ diameter cutting capacity
- 1280mm cutting width (1360mm overall)
- High torque hydraulic motor
- Safety chains fitted, worksafe approved
- Run down clutch protection
- 6mm thick Slasher deck
- Fork pockets fitted for easy loading / unloading
Skid Steer Tree Puller
The Skid Steer Tree Puller will grab hold of small trees then pull up and out completely – roots and all. Simply grip and rip in a fast and effective clamping motion. Right from within the skid steer cab, you can clear large areas efficiently, or sneak in for more selective removal of saplings and other vegetation.
With a highly durable steel frame construction and 29 angled teeth, the tree puller is ready to pull trees up to 4 inches in diameter (max limb size 12” diameter).
- High grade steel frame construction with powder coated finish
- Cross over relief to protect over-pressurising
- Fast and powerful hydraulic clamping
- Pull out trees up to 4” diameter – Max limb size 12” diameter
- Flexible hose support – protection within frame
- Spring mounted strain relief hose holder
- Non-slip strips for safe enter / exit of skid steer