With a highly-skilled local fabrication team and modern manufacturing facilities, Himac produce attachments that are truly built to withstand Australia’s tough environment.
Skid Steer Brush Grapple
Grapple onto scrub, unwanted vegetation, fallen branches, logs and more with power and precision that you only get with Himac Attachments’ Skid Steer Brush Root Grapple. With greasable pivot points as well as heavy duty and extreme duty models available, there isn’t a clean-up too messy or too heavy for this Brush Root Grapple attachment.
- The design, with tynes angled up at front edge, allows a larger volume to be picked up by reaching over the debris piles without the front edge digging in and disturbing the ground
- Greasable pivot points
- Cylinder covers on heavy-duty and extreme
- Dual independent grapples
- Includes hoses and couplings
Skid Steer Stump Removal Bucket The Himac Stump Removal Bucket is an innovative multi-use skid steer attachment. Simply insert and lift stumps and small trees out of the ground in a matter of minutes. Its strong curved base and serrated edge allow you to work away effectively while cutting tree roots. The unique design of the Stump Bucket means you can also dig trenches and footings as well as pull up asphalt, demolition and more.
- 300mm wide tip with replaceable cast teeth 13mm high tensile curved base
- Removes stumps, small trees and cuts roots in a matter of minutes
- Dig footings and trenches up to 36”, demolition, pull up asphalt/concrete
Skid Steer Slasher
With a new, improved design and even more value-packed in, our heavy-duty Skid Steer Slasher is ideal for creating fire breaks, scrub clean up, clearing fence lines, trimming small trees before a stump removal along with other vegetation control and general landscaping duties.
This slasher is also Worksafe approved with front and rear safety chains and a reinforced slasher deck, you can work confidently knowing that this attachment will not put you at any unnecessary risk of causing harm on the job.
- Reinforced 6mm thick slasher deck, safety chains fitted
- Run down clutch protection, high speed hydraulics
- Heavy duty twin blade carrier
- Australian Worksafe approved
- 3” diameter cutting capacity
- Includes hoses and couplings
- Extreme duty models up to 8” cut capacity also available
Skid Steer Push Rake
The Push Stick Rake from Himac Attachments gives you amazing vegetation control with its heavy duty build and side wings. This unique skid steer attachment makes incredibly short work of clearing land, fence lines, debris and other vegetation. The spacing between its tynes provides excellent sifting to minimise waste and maximise productivity.
Designed and constructed here in Australia for harsh Australian conditions using only strong, high quality materials, you can be confident throwing your skid steer’s power behind this stick rake through challenging vegetation time and time again. If you’re thinking tough, you’re thinking Himac.
- Robust construction with side wings
- Ideal for clearing vegetation, fence lines, etc…
- High grade steel tynes
- 155mm spacing between tynes, 900mm height
- Rear tyne stabilisers for support when standing
- Tynes feature curved front