Himac manufactures and supplies forward-thinking skid steer attachments to increase your work efficiency and produce optimum results with every use.
Never heard of Himac?
You may be thinking “who is this new kid on the block?” – well, Himac has been in the attachments game for more than 17 years. During this time, they have expanded their workforce and manufacturing prowess tenfold to bring Australia the very best machinery attachments.
Himac offers an impressive product range designed to suit skid steers/track loaders, ag loaders, and telehandlers as well as a streamlined selection of mini loader and excavator attachments.
At Himac you will find: rake buckets, stick rakes, post hole diggers, grapples, hay forks, pallet forks, slashers, mixer buckets, brooms and much more. Whether you’re clearing land, creating fence lines, tackling vegetation… almost anything can be achieved using a Himac attachment!
Himac manufactures more than 80 percent of the products they sell, all with local Australian labour. They hold generous stock levels in warehouses across Australia (including Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, and other capital cities) for fast delivery and minimal freight costs.
Skid Steer Lift Rake
All the pushing power of their famous push rake but with lifting functionality for post-job clean-up and log handling – Himac calls it the Skid Steer Lift Rake. An innovative design that’s as easy as push, lift and load!
Himac builds this unique skid steer attachment right here in Australia for tough Australian conditions. The Lift Rake delivers efficient clearing of fence lines, scrub, small trees and more. Plus you have the ability to transport larger objects along the way.
Constructed with custom-designed ‘L’ shape tynes, the Lift Rake features a sieve-style action to leave behind unwanted material and dirt when lifting.
- Heavy-duty construction – unique ‘L-shape’ tyne design
- Push away vegetation, clear fence lines, remove debris and more
- Lift logs, clean-up after the job, and transport small/medium vegetation
- High grade steel tynes – 125 x 20mm
- Tyne spacings – 163mm
- Height – 900mm
- Widths available: 2050mm / 81”, 2400 mm / 94”
Skid Steer Tree Puller
New from Himac, the Skid Steer Tree Puller will grab hold of small trees then pull up and out completely – roots and all! Simply grip and rip in a fast and effective clamping motion. Right from within the skid steer cab, you can clear large areas efficiently, or sneak in for more selective removal of saplings and other vegetation.
With a highly durable steel frame construction and 29 angled teeth, the Tree Puller is ready to pull trees up to 4 inches in diameter (maximum limb size 12” diameter). Within a minute, this attachment easily locks onto your skid steer with no worries.
Other applications include shearing tree limbs, pulling out vines, removing box thorns, taking outposts, handling scrap wood and demolishing unwanted wooden structures.
- High-grade steel frame construction with powder-coated finish
- Cross over relief to protect over-pressurizing
- Fast and powerful hydraulic clamping
- Pull out trees up to 4” diameter – Max limb size 12” diameter
- Flexible hose support – protection within the frame
- Spring mounted strain relief hose holder – keeps hoses away from pinch points while allowing necessary full forward tilt
- Non-slip strips for safe enter/exit of skid steer
- Includes hoses and couplings
Skid Steer Stump Bucket
The Himac Stump Removal Bucket is an innovative multi-use skid steer attachment. Simply insert and lift stumps and small trees out of the ground in a matter of minutes.
This attachment’s strong curved base and serrated edge allow you to work away effectively while cutting tree roots. The unique design of the skid steer stump bucket means you can also dig trenches and footings as well as pull up asphalt, demolition and more!
The skid steer stump bucket is also ideal for tree services contractors where customers would rather a stump be completely removed rather than grinded after having the tree lopped.
- 300mm wide tip with replaceable cast teeth
- 13mm high tensile curved base
- Removes stumps, small trees and cuts roots in a matter of minutes
- Dig footings and trenches up to 36”
- Also for demolition, pull up asphalt/concrete
For quality made machinery attachments that are built to perform, contact the experts at Himac on 1800 888 114 or browse their product range online at http://himac.com.au