When it comes to the arborist and tree care industry, keeping yourself protected is critical.
Husqvarna’ s all-new Spire™ Vent Arborist Helmet has been designed for the professional arborist who requires convenience and style at work without compromising safety and protection. This advanced tree care helmet is lightweight and well ventilated with a universal fit and a wheel ratchet for easy size adjustment.
Boasting a range of design features, the first you’ll notice is the superior streamlined air vents that allow heat to escape while boosting airflow. These vents help improve overall comfort when working in warm climates and challenging conditions and also help to minimise sweat and oil buildup.
Another feature is the quick-dry fabric padding on the inside of the helmet. Enjoy cushion-like comfort throughout the day without the unpleasant feeling of saturated padding. Instead of absorbing moisture, the high-tech fabric dries very quickly, while improved airflow helps transport it back into the air and away from your head. The padding is easy to remove and clean, ensuring no odour and bacteria buildup over time.
The addition of an eco-leather 4-point chinstrap minimises chafing and skin irritation around the neck and jawline for a more comfortable experience. Eco-leather is naturally hypoallergenic, meaning the risk of experiencing allergic-skin reactions often experienced with chemically treated man-made fabrics is minimised.
When looking at safety, Husqvarna has taken more than potential impacts into account. Visibility is key to staying safe when working in the bush, forests and farmland, which is why you’ll find strategically placed high-vis reflective stickers that provide 360 visibility.
To summarise, the Spire™ Vent Arborist Helmet features:
- High-Vis reflective detailing for improved visibility
- Quick-dry fabric padding on the interior of the helmet
- Eco-leather, hypoallergenic 4-point chinstrap for improved comfort
- Streamlined and optimised vents and maximised interior air space
- Easy-to-remove and easy to wash interior padding
- Sleek and stylish overall design for a professional look and feel
- Quick-release visor for fast and easy on-the-job visor changes
- Removable harness front loop and helmet attachment loop.
A range of three visors has been created, especially for the Spire™ Vent Arborist Helmet (all sold separately).
- Spire™ Vent Clear Visor – best for cloudy/low-light conditions
- Spire™ Vent Smoke Visor – best for partial cloud/moderately sunny days
- Spire™ Vent Silver Mirror Visor – best for full-sunlight/bright conditions.
No matter what the weather is doing or the task at hand, select the most appropriate visor for your needs, click it into position and get to work quickly and safely. Finished with anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments, the in-built rubber seal prevents liquid from dripping into your eyes, while the panoramic design gives you improved visuals.
The helmet is also equipped with attachments for mounting headlamps, earmuffs and fulfils European standard EN 12492 for work at heights.
For further details or to kit yourself out with the latest in cutting excellence, head to your local Authorised Husqvarna Dealer or visit www.husqvarna.com