Prepare for fire season with exceptional Skid Steer attachments for vegetational control and post-job clean up. Made in Australia for tough Australian conditions.
Skid Steer Slasher
Introducing Himac’s Heavy Duty Skid Steer Slasher with a new, improved design and even more value packed in. Harness the efficiency and power of this Skid Steer Slasher for slashing grass, creating fire breaks, clearing fence lines, trimming small trees before a stump removal along with other vegetation control and general landscaping duties.
This skid steer slasher features front and rear safety chains and a reinforced slasher deck, so you can work confidently knowing that this attachment will not put you at any unnecessary risk of causing harm on the job.
- Heavy duty 2 BLADE (3” diam cutting capacity) or Extreme duty 4 BLADE carrier (4”diam cutting capacity)
- Reinforced 6mm thick slasher deck
- Run down clutch protection
- Safety chains fitted
- Complies with Australian safety standards
- High speed hydraulics
- Includes hoses and couplings
Skid Steer Push Rake
The Push Stick Rake from Himac Attachments gives you amazing vegetation control with its heavy duty build and side wings. This unique skid steer attachment makes incredibly short work of clearing land, fence lines, debris and other vegetation. The spacing between its tynes provides excellent sifting to minimise waste and maximise productivity.
Designed and constructed here in Australia for harsh Australian conditions using only strong, high quality materials, you can be confident throwing your skid steer’s power behind this stick rake through challenging vegetation time and time again. If you’re thinking tough, you’re thinking Himac!
- Robust construction with side wings
- Ideal for clearing vegetation, fence lines… etc
- High grade steel tynes
- 155mm spacing between tynes, 900mm height
- Rear tyne stabilisers for support when standing
- Tynes feature curved front
Skid Steer Tree / Vine Puller
The Skid Steer Tree Puller will grab hold of small trees then pull up and out completely – roots and all! Simply grip and rip in a fast and effective clamping motion. Right from within the skid steer cab, you can clear large areas efficiently, or sneak in for more selective removal of saplings and other vegetation. Within a minute, this attachment easily locks onto your skid steer with no worries.
- High grade steel frame construction
- Cross over relief to protect over-pressurising
- Fast and powerful hydraulic clamping
- Pull out trees up to 4” diameter
- Flexible hose support – protection within frame
- Spring mounted strain relief hose holder
- Non-slip strips for safe enter / exit of skid steer
Skid Steer Brush Grapple
Grapple onto scrub, unwanted vegetation, fallen branches, logs and more with power and precision that you only get with Himac Attachments’ Skid Steer Brush Root Grapple. With greasable pivot points as well as heavy duty and extreme duty models available, there isn’t a clean-up too messy or too heavy for this Brush Root Grapple attachment.
- The design, with tynes angled up at front edge, allows a larger volume to be picked up by reaching over the debris piles without the front edge digging in and disturbing the ground
- Greasable pivot points
- Cylinder covers on heavy duty and extreme
- Dual independent grapples