Husqvarna’s Spire™ Vent Arborist helmet has been designed for the professional arborist who requires convenience and style at work without compromising safety and protection.
Fit and air flow
This advanced tree-care helmet is lightweight and well ventilated, with a universal fit and a wheel ratchet for easy size adjustment, and superior, streamlined vents allow heat to escape while boosting airflow. These vents help improve overall comfort when working in warm climates and challenging conditions, and also help minimise sweat and oil build up.
Quick-dry fabric padding lines the inside of the helmet, giving cushion-like comfort without the unpleasant feeling of saturated padding. Instead of absorbing moisture, the high-tech fabric dries very quickly, while improved airflow helps transport it back into the air and away from your head. The padding in Husqvarna’s Spire™ Vent Arborist helmet is easy to remove and clean, ensuring no odour and bacteria build up over time.
The addition of an eco-leather, four-point chinstrap minimises chafing and skin irritation around the neck and jawline. Eco-leather is naturally hypoallergenic, meaning the risk of experiencing allergic-skin reactions often experienced with chemically treated man-made fabrics is minimised. When looking at safety, Husqvarna has taken into account more than just potential impacts. Visibility is key to staying safe when working in bush, forests and farmland, which is why you’ll find strategically placed high-vis reflective stickers offering 360º visibility.
To summarise, the Spire™ Vent Arborist helmet features:
• High-vis reflective detailing for improved visibility and safety
• Quick-dry fabric padding on the interior of the helmet
• Eco-leather, hypoallergenic, fourpoint chinstrap for improved comfort
• Streamlined and optimised vents and maximised interior air space
• Easy-to-remove and easy-to-wash interior padding
• Sleek and stylish overall design for a professional look and feel
• Quick-release visor for fast and easy on-the-job visor changes, and
• Removable harness front loop and helmet attachment loop.
Visors and accessories
A range of three visors has been created especially for the Spire™ Vent Arborist helmet (all sold separately):
• Spire™ Vent Clear Visor – best for cloudy/low-light conditions
• Spire™ Vent Smoke Visor – best for partial cloud/moderately sunny days, and
• Spire™ Vent Silver Mirror Visor – best for full-sunlight/bright conditions.
No matter what the weather is doing or the task at hand, select the most appropriate visor, click it into position and get to work quickly and safely. Finished with anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments, the in-built rubber seal prevents liquid from dripping into your eyes, while the panoramic design gives improved visuals.
The helmet is also equipped with attachments for mounting earmuffs and fulfils European standard EN 12492 for work at heights.
Husqvarna H-team member Jamie Boston has been wearing the Spire™ Vent Arborist helmet.
“I really like the fit and adjustability of the Husqvarna Spire helmet,” said Jamie. “The ability to tighten the helmet on the fly as you get sweaty is great.
“I also love the integrated visor and earmuffs,” he grinned. “If anyone has used Husqvarna earmuffs before they will know what I’m talking about!”
For further details on how to kit yourself out with the latest in tree-care excellence, head to your local authorised Husqvarna dealer, visit husqvarna.com.au, or scan the QR code.