From the smallest Skid Steer to Mini Loaders or mighty Telehandlers, Himac has you covered with Australia’s largest range of machinery attachments with more than 80 per cent manufactured right here.
Skid Steer Claw Grapple
For the toughest Skid Steer Grapple around, look no further than the new and highly versatile Himac Claw Grapple.
With Push Rake-style capability and fitted Cat J-Series teeth, this grapple is built to handle almost anything in its path. Whether you’re moving log and branches, tackling large volumes of unwanted vegetation or doing scrap clean-up – you can push it, grab it, lift it and shift it with this powerful skid steer grapple. Features include:
- Grapple features high grade 16 mm thick arms with 65 NB horizontal bars
- Fitted Cat J-Series teeth for cutting through ground and roots
- Perform raking and back dragging
- Impressive 1270mm max opening allows large volume
- Handle all types of vegetation and scrap
- Serrated edges provide serious grip
- Unique curved shape to hold wide range of loads sizes
- Greasable pivot points
- Hoses and couplings included
- Also available for Ag Loaders
Skid Steer Tree Puller
New from Himac, the Skid Steer Tree Puller will grab hold of small trees then pull up and out completely – roots and all! Simply grip and rip in a fast and effective clamping motion. Right from within the skid steer cab, you can clear large areas efficiently, or sneak in for more selective removal of saplings and other vegetation.
With a highly durable steel frame construction and 29 angled teeth, the Tree Puller is ready to pull trees up to 4 inches in diameter (maximum limb size 12” diameter). Within a minute, this attachment easily locks onto your skid steer with no worries.
Other applications include shearing tree limbs, pulling out vines, removing box thorns, taking out posts, handling scrap wood and demolishing unwanted wooden structures.
- High grade steel frame construction with powder coated finish
- Cross over relief to protect over-pressurising
- Fast and powerful hydraulic clamping
- Pull out trees up to 4” diameter – Max limb size 12” diameter
- Flexible hose support – protection within frame
- Spring mounted strain relief hose holder– keeps hoses away from pinch points while allowing necessary full forward tilt
- Non-slip strips for safe enter/ exit of skid steer
- Also available for Ag Loaders
Skid Steer Ripper
Himac Skid Steer Ripper attachments possess incredible strength that deliver literal ground breaking results every time. Each Skid Steer Ripper attachment is a strong and reliable tool for ground preparation. The high standard of build quality and construction that has gone into the making of the Skid Steer Ripper allows it to cope perfectly with tearing through the hardest earth.
Himac offers three Ripper attachment models. These include 3, 5, or 7 tynes. Depending on your machine size and application they will determine which model you require.
- Forward and reverse operation
- Replaceable teeth
- Extreme duty design
- Skid Steer universal mount as standard
- Reinforced mount for additional strength
- Digging depth up to 300 mm
- Also available for Mini Loaders
Telehandler Power Grapple
If you want the biggest and best from your telehandler attachments, then you need Himac Attachments’ Power Rake Grapple. Combining the 50mm solid bar tynes of a power rake with an incredibly robust extreme duty grapple, your telehandler will never perform better.
Rake, sift and grapple just about anything with this extremely versatile telehandler attachment which has plenty of spacing for high capacity carrying, designed with maximum visibility in mind and can be used to dig and pull out rocks and stones that are wedged firmly into earth.
- Same 50 mm solid bar tynes as Himac Telehandler Power Rake
- Designed for extreme duty grappling with your telehandler
- Spacings allow maximum sifting to carry away what you need
- Grapple features high grade 20 mm thick arms with 80 NB horizontal bars
- Impressive 1570 mm max grapple opening Ideal for digging out stones and rocks, clearing fence lines and transporting hard to handle loads
- Ideal for digging out stones and rocks, clearing fence lines and transporting hard to handle loads