Want to be climbing some of the tallest trees in the state during the week and then surfing epic waves on the weekend? Want to work for someone who cares what you think and lets you have your input? Want to work with an elite force of passionate, experienced and all around legends? Then read on…
We are looking for groundsmen and climbers to join our every expanding company…
Thank you for your interest in these positions
But PLEASE don’t rush into applying until you have read this ad in full…
We are qualified and experienced Tree Specialists who cover all areas of the industry from consultancy, arboriculture, tree health management and mitigation.
We work all over the state and are known as the Specialists in the climbing component of the industry, working up in WA’s tallest timbers.
We now need groundsmen and climbers who will help us further expand and build on our strong reputation.
And if you’re the kind of person we are looking for, we know that you want more than ‘just another job’…
- You want experienced supervisors and admin people who are there when you need them, but who will allow you to get on with the job you’ve been trusted to do
- You want a strong work environment where committed people work hard, pull their weight, and get along well with each other
- You want new, industry specific tools and equipment supported by quality systems so that you can get the job done right and on time – so that you can be home on time
- You want a healthy blend of weekends off along with opportunities for overtime so you get the right mix of extra bucks along with time off for your own stuff
- You want to work in a place where you get a real say in how things can be done better or differently – and know that your ideas won’t get lost in someone’s in-tray
- We are certain you want to go home in as good, or better condition than you arrived. We are industry leaders when it comes to occupational safety and health
- And we’re pretty bloody certain that you want to be paid what you are worth!
Now – if you like the sound of where we are going and you want to join us, we will need you to meet the following experience and conditions.
You must be someone who …
- Is certified in Arboriculture at a level 2 minimum with at least 2 years industry experience
- As part of that experience, you must be highly competent and confident in both on-the-ground and often considerable-height climbing operations, with suitable high-risk licences including EWP
- Hold Western Power low voltage accreditation as a minimum
CLIMBER AND GROUNDSMEN POSITIONS
- Has experience as a Tree Worker and have current Chainsaw Ticket, Industry White Card, HR License, Senior First Aid.
- Lives within 30 minutes of our depot in Vasse so that we continue to leave the depot on time with you on board – every morning!
- Is focused on safe work habits but who maintains safety whilst keeping within agreed timeframes and quality standards
- Looks after our gear as it were your own gear
- Is helpful and respectful to our customers – They are the only reason we exist and we communicate with them accordingly
- Is reliable, punctual and reliable. No, that’s not a typo. If we can’t count on you for every shift, then that will count you out
- Will add to our great work environment and provide us with a healthy return on our investment in you
- Are mechanically minded and can work in the depot helping the fleet to run at 100%
If after considering that, you reckon you are our next team member then we want to hear from you
Please – Send us your CV – to [email protected]
You can learn more about us at www.arborguy.com.au
Note – Only applicants with current legal right to work in Australia will be considered