Himac Attachments manufacture and supply machinery attachments built to last – each backed by a warranty that’s twice the industry standard.
Where Quality Comes First
Producing high quality attachments is a must at Himac. Their team realise if you experience downtime due to cheap quality, it’s a costly inconvenience. This is why Himac will only sell you a top quality product. In fact, over 80 per cent of the attachments they sell are Aussie- made using high grade steel.
Compared to the industry average, Attachments from Himac last over 2 times as long, ultimately saving you stress and loss of income.
Skid Steer Lift Rake
All the pushing power of our famous push rake but with lifting functionality for post-job clean-up and log handling – we call it the Skid Steer Lift Rake. An innovative design that’s as easy as push, lift and load! Himac builds this unique skid steer attachment right here in Australia for tough Australian conditions.
The Lift Rake delivers efficient clearing of fence lines, scrub, small trees and more. Plus you have the ability to transport larger objects along the way.
Constructed with custom-designed ‘L’ shape tynes, the Lift Rake features a sieve-style action to leave behind unwanted material and dirt when lifting.
- Heavy duty construction – unique ‘L-shape’ tyne design
- Push away vegetation, clear fence lines, remove debris and more
- Lift logs, clean-up after the job, and transport small / medium vegetation
- High grade steel tynes 125 x 20mm
- Tyne spacings – 163mm
- Height – 900mm
- Widths available: 2050mm / 81”, 2400mm / 94”.
Skid Steer Tree Puller
New from Himac, the Skid Steer Tree Puller will grab hold of small trees then pull up and out completely – roots and all! Simply grip and rip in a fast and effective clamping motion. Right from within the skid steer cab, you can clear large areas efficiently, or sneak in for more selective removal of saplings and other vegetation.
With a highly durable steel frame construction and 29 angled teeth, the Tree Puller is ready to pull trees up to 4 inches in diameter (max limb size 12” diameter). Within a minute, this attachment easily locks onto your skid steer with no worries.
Other applications include shearing tree limbs, pulling out vines, removing box thorns, taking out posts, handling scrap wood and demolishing unwanted wooden structures. Features include:
- High grade steel frame construction with powder coated finish
- Cross over relief to protect over-pressurising
- Fast and powerful hydraulic clamping
- Pull out trees up to 4” diameter – Max limb size 12” diameter
- Flexible hose support – protection within frame
- Spring mounted strain relief hose holder – keeps hoses away from pinch points while allowing necessary full forward tilt
- Non-slip strips for safe enter / exit of skid steer
- Includes hoses and couplings.
Skid Steer Stump Bucket
The Himac Stump Removal Bucket is an innovative multi-use skid steer attachment. Simply insert and lift stumps and small trees out of the ground in a matter of minutes.
This attachment’s strong curved base and serrated edge allows you to work away effectively while cutting tree roots. The unique design of the skid steer stump bucket means you can also dig trenches and footings as well as pull up asphalt, demolition and more.
The skid steer stump bucket is also ideal for tree services contractors where customers would rather a stump be completely removed rather than grinded after having the tree lopped. Features include:
- 300mm wide tip with replaceable cast teeth
- 13mm high tensile curved base
- Removes stumps, small trees and cuts roots in a matter of minutes
- Dig footings and trenches up to 36”
- Also for demolition, pull up asphalt / concrete.